ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1990-03 > 0637522723-01

From: Roots-L List Operations <>
Subject: Re: Location index
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 90 11:38:43 CST

************** From the soc.roots USENET/Netnews Group ***************
NOTE: From soc.roots. Please be sure to reply to the original sender
and NOT the forwarder. Thanks! Alf (current forwarder)
In article <> Roots List <> writes:
>------------ From the Mailing List -------------
>
>I would like to propose another index to complement the
>ROOTS INDEX of family names. The second index would
>include locations such as towns, counties, libraries, etc.
>
>Does anyone else think such a list would be useful?

I think this new index would be a great help to me. I would certainly
be willing to cooperate.

--
* A. Collene Pearce (1-803-791-6332) * Organization: NCR Corporation *
* * E & M Columbia/Columbia, SC 29169 *