ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1996-07 > 1304

Subject: DRURY/POORMAN Family of Allegheny, PA
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 20:37:18 -0400

I have been researching several of my families of the Allegheny Valley, the
industrial villages of Natrona and Tarentum of Allegheny Co, PA. My Stephen
Alexander Drury 1817-1898 and his wife Mary Ellen Poorman 1822-1890 who
married at Blairsville, Indiana or Westmoreland Co, PA; have roots that go
way back in PA. Since I live in AL where PA sources are few I have problems
trying to get all their ancestors properly linked. I would love to hear of
any and all researchers for these surnames in PA. Hopefully some of you will
be relatives of mine. I can send you further info on this line.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Helen Cook Austin, 108 Ryan Crest Lane,
Decatur, AL 35603
E-mail at