ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1996-09 > 8472

From: "Bonnie J. Gaskins (904)924-3011" <>
Subject: FWD: WANTED: Family Books on PIGMAN/WADE/CUNNINGHAM!
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 21:07:37 -0400 (EDT)

X400-MTS-identifier: [;80801271906991/]
A1-type: MAIL
Hop-count: 1

--Boundary (ID xAmn53iRvQtpDrnZJqkaYA)

Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 20:22:41 EDT
From: "Bonnie J. Gaskins (904)924-3011" <>
Subject: WANTED: Family Books on PIGMAN/WADE/CUNNINGHAM!
To: ROOTS-L <>
A1-type: MAIL

To all Rooters,

My husband and I are interested in obtaining copies of the
following books that deal with the family lines of
PIGMAN/WADE/CUNNINGHAM/WINCHELL. We would love to hear from anyone who
would have information on these books:

"The Wade Family" Monongalia County, Virginia now West Virginia by Franklin
Marion Brand of Morgantown, W.VA.

"John Pigman and His Descendants" by Polly P. Kelleher, John L. Funk,
Robert C. Young, and James W.Witt, Pigman Publishing Co.,Columbia, MO.

"The Tenmile County and Its Pioneer Families", A Genealogical History of
the Upper Momogahela Valley by Howard L. Leckey, Historian.

"Ritchie County in History and Romance" and "History of Ritchie County", by
Minnie Kendall Lowther.

"The Winchell Genealogy" printed in 1917.

Please contact us at <>

Sincerely,
Bonnie Gaskins

--Boundary (ID xAmn53iRvQtpDrnZJqkaYA)--

This thread: