ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1996-10 > 12558

From: CnGHartman <>
Subject: SHRUM family photos to return!
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 13:34:33 -0700

While helping my Grandmother clean out her "attic", I ran across some old
family photos. Our side of the family has lost contact with these
branches, and I'd like to return the photos to someone who would
appreciate them more than I will. I have photos of the following people:

MONFORT, Warren and Edith (Shrum), and the feedlots of Monfort
Feed company, Greeley, CO.

WATSON, Marguerite, married Gregg Watson, of Santa Ana, CA.

SHRUM, Herbert, of Milwaukee, WI. (His son, also Herbert, died
in Carthage, MO, Feb 1965, so grandchildren or ggrands??)

I also have more family information on hold for anyone who's
interested in these people....

Happy Hunting! Christy

This thread: