ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1997-04 > 35552

Subject: Conrad ABEL, Phila., Pa. 1790 census
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 08:52:48 4

Howdee everyone,

I haven't been posting any information recently due to school,
running for election, and family commitments! I'll be back with more
on the 97th Regiment Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry after May 20th!

Quick question for the group:

Does anyone have any information on Conrad ABEL who appears in the
1790 census in Philadelphia, Pa. ? When I was at the FHC (about 2
months ago) I noticed that someone had submitted information on
Conrad ABEL. Of course, Conrad's name showed up 5 minutes before
closing time! I haven't been able (no pun intended) to get back to
the FHC since then. (And I've got 4 films on long term loan to look
at there!)

I'm looking for information on his children as I believe that one of
his son's may have been the father of my Isaac ABEL b. ca. 1805.

Well, I'm off to school! I have some of the 97th Regiment companies
up and online, but I haven't been able to put up any more information
for the last month or so. If you've checked my page for the Regiment
(formed from Chester Co., Pa.) then don't go back yet to check for
new information-- it isn't there yet! Hold on until after May 20th
and I'll be working on it!

Researchingly yours,

Laurel

http://www.enter.net/~mdolfan/laurel.html