ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-04 > 81203

From: NoopyGrams <>
Subject: Re: Mt.Trenchard, County Limerick
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 00:04:40 EDT

<< ubj: Re: Mt.Trenchard, County Limerick
Date:98-04-19 21:39:58 EDT
From: (Nancy M. Lyons)
To: (NoopyGrams), , CoTipperary-, , , ROOTS-

Hi, You may already have this but from "The Alphabetical Index to Townlands
and Towns,Parishes and Baronies of Ireland" Mounttrenchard is in the Civil
parish of Ardagh, Barony of Shanid, Poor law Union of Glin. You could check
the Family History Center nearest you to see if the church records have
been microfilmed. Nancy
you to see if the church records could
Thank you so much, Nancy, for your advice. I am going to the FHC on
Wednesday, and will take a copy of this e-mail with me.

I really appreciate your help!!

This thread: