ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 94952

Subject: BLACK BALTIMORE A HISTORIC LEGACY
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 20:10:24 EDT

LFC of Maryland has a new web page up and running!
BLACK BALTIMORE A HISTORIC LEGACY.
If you have/had relatives in Baltimore stop by and check us out! There is a
lot to see here. Mr. Louis S. Diggs has generously allowed us to post his
transcriptions of Baltimore City directories. There are several up already.
The link is at the bottom of the page. We have a Black Baltimore Time line.
There are several books on Baltimore's African American population listed.
Take a look! When you visit please do sign our Guest Book! Please do e mail us
we like feedback positive and negative!

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/kirkland/708/

Valerie Vaughn
for LFC of Maryland