ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 94993

Subject: Ernest Runyon
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 14:40:00 -0700

>Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 14:13:15 -0700
>To: .
>Subject: Ernest Runyon
>
>I am trying to locate any information about my Grandfather Ernest Runyon.
He lived in Sussex County, N.J. and married my Grandmother Maybelle Sampson
and they had a child Mildred born in 1918. Mildred didn't meet her Father
until she was in her early 30's due to a divorce. I only knew my
Grandfather for a couple years before his death in Trenton, N.J.

>He had a younger brother Jack Runyon and he had three sons. They later
moved to N.Y. state and lived their until his death. There was also a
sister Lulu and she never married. She moved from Trenton, N.J. to N.Y. to
live with Jack and family in the late 50's.

>Any information would be greatly appreciated. I would really like to
locate the Sons of Jack as they are my only connection to this side of my
family.

>Sandy in Florida

This thread: