ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 95194

From: Jon Rees EG CEFAS <>
Subject: Cornish Surname Index (v20) 3581 entries
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:51:48 +0100

Folk,

Wow, Many thanks for all the submissions to the Cornish Surname Index. It's grown from 2881 to 3581 names. Many Thanks for all those who submitted recently.

Please check your entries.

I've removed several people from the list because either they are severly ill or have gone to a better place than this ....

The new version (v20) is on either one of the webpages below. If one is down, please try the other (on different servers).

The Cornish web page directory has also grown to 50 entries. Hope it's useful.

.
GENUKI CSI -
on my webpages (please note the "_" or underscores between my name and also the corn_csi)

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jon_rees/corn_csi.htm

and on the genuki server at Newcastle

http://www.cs.ncl.ac.uk/genuki/SurnamesList/Cornwall/index.htm

Many Thanks again