ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 95370

From: JRLally <>
Subject: Navaho research AZ and NM
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 02:41:40 -0700

I am new to this list, but I subscribe to many of the roots web mail lists.
For some reason I can not submit queries to Gen Tips, they always bounce
back, while none of the others do, this is of course very frustrating. So
I have come to you seeking advice for a lovely young woman.

I have a young niece who is part Navaho, she would like to trace her
fathers native american roots. I have been unable to locate a mail list
that will help her. I suppose that Gen Newbie might fit the bill, but
flame wars can be intense and very common there, that is the reason I
switched to Gen Tips. Does any know of a list, web site, etc. that might
help her? She works 2 jobs and attends college, her time is limited While
we live in AZ, there is no mail list for a county who can help her.

This thread: