ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 95481

From: Sherry Norton <>
Subject: DAR Applications - where to write for copies?
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:59:28 -0700

Where do I write to get copies of the supporting documents for DAR applications
that have already been accepted? Applications in question are for a Thomas
TAYLOR (1760-1832) d Mansfield, Richland, OH, m Nancy LEE. There are at least
nine applications for this man, some refer to the other applications - is it
safe to assume that the first one has the most documentation? Anyone have tips
on how to save money? - If I request copies of all nine files, that could be a
pricey proposition. And how much does it cost?

Thanks, Sherry

This thread: