ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 95700

From: "Zane Blade" <>
Subject: The hunt for STEWART
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:08:03 -0500

I am researching the STEWART family in the Arkansas counties of: Clark,
Dallas, Garland, Hempstead, Hot Springs, Howard, Ouachita, and Pike. In
researching I have found several ways to spell: STEWART, STEUART, STEUARD,
STEWARD, STUART, and STUARD. My biggest problem: I cannot find the names of
the parents of my father; Elmer Fillmore STEWART, born January 9, 1884 in
Arkadelphia, AR, died December 18, 1937, Bradley, AR: Charles (Charley)
STEWART: Ella, Maudie, Ollie, Delphi STEWART. The 2 > sisters I met were
Minnie Stewart PATTERSON, born November 5, 1878, died August 18, 1950:
Amanda Stewart LUZADER, born December 16, 1869 Murfreesboro, AR, died
September 27, 1970. -- I will appreciate any help you can give me concerning
this matter. Frank Stewart

This thread: