ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 95873

Subject: looking for family history
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:01:41 EDT

Iam posting these names. I need some help getting past the 1900's on these
names

Stout, Fredrick C married a Crammer fristname unknown date of marrage before
1906 no dates known
Howard, Eliza married Donald R Lewis 7/3/1925 Her Parents were Issac Howard
and Sarah Winders no dates on parents Eliza born 10/6/1896 died 1/3/1972
Donald born1/26/1906 died 12/3/1986

Blee , Robert unknow birthdate died somewher between 1931-1935 Unknown Wife
had a son James Blee born between 1883-1888 in renoylds Iowa married a
sheppars between 1906-1907 died between 1931-1935 I believe from my grand
father that he was with the De Moines police dept James died in Oregon he had
a two daughters Frances Olive Blee my ggrand mother born 1908 and died in 1935
Leona Blee born 1905-1910 Frances Blee married Gorden Mason born 1900 died
1974 had a son Robert Wesley Mason born 11/19/26 Still living I have very
little info on the Blees I would like very much to solve this puzzel .

Kim Cooke

This thread: