ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 95936

From: JRLally <>
Subject: LALLY surname look-ups
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 13:34:22 -0700

I would like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE again for your help
while I was researching the Gloucester line of Lally's.
No, I am not finished, but with so much help, I have been able to
locate information that was beyond the limited skills I had as a
beginning genealogist. I tried to thank each of you personally for your
help, as I recieved your reply's. If I failed to do so, I am sorry. I
have come a long way since beginning this in April, and my search has now
moved south of the Mason-Dixon line. Thank you all again.

Gena Lally
Mesa AZ

This thread: