ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 96022

Subject: "MOWERY"/Lancaster County, PA.
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:49:05 EDT

I am researching my Mowery side and am hoping there is someone who is
researching the same family as me.
Adam Mowery and Barbara Groff married and had the following son:
Thaddeus S. 1856-1939 married: Marie B. Rineer 1852-1919

>From what I am able to learn, Thaddeus lived in the Atglen, Chester County
area and later went to Lancaster County, PA.
Thaddeus Mowery and his wife Marie are buried in the Atglen Cemetery.

I have no dates on Adam and Barbara Mowery. In Thaddeus Mowery's obituary it
lists one sister surviving him and that was Mrs. William Johnson.

If anyone can help me fill in the gap please email me at

Thank you,
Lisa

This thread: