ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 96069

Subject: San Diego zip codes
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 03:27:01 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/98 5:16:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ROOTS-L-

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:58:44 +0000
From: Lea Willis <>
Subject: Zip Codes

Hi, if we have any California members out there.,
would one of you be so kind , as to give me San Diego, zip
codes...Trying to trace where an uncle died at, according to
S.S.
Thanks, for your help..Lea

Hi Lea! -
I realize that you posted this on 10-14 and since I'm behind on reading my
mail I would guess that you probably have already received your answer but if
not I would be happy to supply those zip codes to you. Right off the top of
my head is 92111 as that was my grandmother's for close to 30 years. Email me
at if you still need this information.

Sincerely,
Stella Marquez

This thread: