ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 96257

From: "Chris & Tom Tinney, Sr." <>
Subject: Vital Records Services
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 06:07:25 -0700

Vital Records Services are offered by the
US State Department - Services - Consular Affairs: Travel
This site includes:
Order Form to Obtain a Certified Birth Certificate
How to Report the Birth of a U.S. Citizen Born Abroad
How to Obtain a Certified Copy of a Report of Birth,
Death or Marriage Abroad
Where to Write for Vital Records
(birth, death, marriage and divorce)
Where to Write for Military Personnel Records
Additionally, among many other valuable sites
from the US State Department, there is the
U.S. Embassy and Consulate Websites Worldwide.

You can find this and more at:

Respectfully yours,
Tom Tinney, Sr.
Listed in: Who's Who In The West, 1998/1999
Who's Who In Genealogy and Heraldry,
[both editions]

This thread: