ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 96273

From: Christine Gaunt <>
Subject: Re: Reposting info re: LDS CDs
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:36:07 -0400 (EDT)

I just ordered all of their CDs and was told that both the North American
Vital Records Index and the British Vital Records Index are on back order.
The total came to $73.14. :-)

Check out their web page at:

http://lds.org/en/4_News_Update/19980929_Genealogy_PR.html

for more details on the CDs.

Chris
Christine Gaunt, or
Campbell-L and BTRVETC-L listowner
Co-compiler of Genealogy Resources on the Internet
Web: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~cgaunt/gen_int1.html

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Eunice B. Kirkman wrote:

> I've received so many different questions regarding these sets that I'll
> repost all of it. I ordered both sets, but the North American set will not
> be shipped for two more weeks, so I can't answer questions about it. I did
> receive the British Vital Records yesterday and I am very pleased with
> them!

This thread: