ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 96387

From: "Karen " <>
Subject: RANKIN Mary Susan Evaline; Ky,USA; 1850
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:18:49 -0600

Hi,

I'am looking for ANY information on this family.

Mary Susan Evaline RANKIN [b] 1850/ 60 Harrison Co,Ky ?
may have died in Kenton, Boone, Campbell CO's Ky, maybe between 1900-
1915. Was on the 1880 Harrison , Co,Ky census, with no children listed.

may have went by the name of Evaline.

[m] Robert P North [b] 1850 Harrison Co,Ky .

They had about 7 children ? . These might be the children names.
names given to my by a great aunt.

1. James Daniel, ( my gg grandfather ) [b] 28 feb 1881 Harrison Co,Ky
[d] 23 Sept 1961 Kenton Co,Ky
[m] Viola SOUDER / SOWDER (HALEY may have been her stepfather surname )
[b] 15 June 1884 Grant Co ,Ky
[d] 4 Aug 1930 Kenton CO,Ky

2. John, 3. Effie, 4. Ann, 5. Jennie ? ( Griss Ella ) , 6. Lillie,

7. Lucy ,

If you can help me I would be so greatful . Thank You

Karen

This thread: