ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 96391

From: (Georgia L. Evans)
Subject: MOOERS/CULVER
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:51:27 -0400

I'm looking for any information on Jonathan MOOERS and/or Pheobe CULVER. I
know they lived in Ludlowville, Thompkins County, NY in the mid 1800's. I
also know they had a son, my great-great grandfather, Thomas J. MOOERS who
was born in Ludlowville and later moved to Blossburg, Tioga County, PA and
bought a foundry in the 1860's. I haven't been able to find any record of
Thomas J's birth; any record of his siblings; or any record or mention of
Jonathan MOOERS' and Phoebe CULVER's births, marriage or deaths. Jonathan
and Phoebe must not have been born or married in Ludlowville and they must
have moved from Ludlowville; probably West. Any information would be
greatly appreciated.

Georgia Evans

Georgia Evans

This thread: