ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 96610

From: Kirk Palmer <>
Subject: HISTORY OF NORFOLK COUNTY
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:01:28 -0600

There was a book published in 1902 by the name of "HISTORY OF NORFOLK
COUNTY." Would anyone in the Norfolk area have access to that book? I
have ancestors that are supposed to be listed in that book. Their names
are JOSIAH HODGES, CALEB HODGES, and CALEB HODGES, JR. All were have
held good status in a place called Deep Creek. Both Caleb's were
merchants and ship/house builders. Caleb, Jr. was also into real
estate. If anyone would find this book with the information on these
men would you e-mail me privately. I would love to correspond with you
about questions I have.

Thank you

Rhonda

This thread: