ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 96866

From: Jeannie Carlisle <>
Subject: CHARBONNEAU & LIGHTCAP - Arlington, VT
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:15:29 -0500

My great aunt, Anna M. Lightcap b 1881 d 1953 married 1915 Alfred Joseph
Charbonneau "Fred" b 1886 died 1964. They never had children. I remember
visiting them in the 1950's but I would like to find out more about them.
I understand they were very active in their Catholic church. They are both
buried in St. Columbans Cemetery, Section D in Arlington. I sent a letter
several months ago to the church, but no answer. I would think there
would be someone still living that remember them as an older couple. Even
perhaps know how Annie ended up moving to VT from southern Indiana.

Any help appreciated.

Jeannie
Jeannie Noe Carlisle

This thread: