ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 96937

From: "Billie R. McNamara" <>
Subject: Wheeldon - Wheelton Website Goes On-line
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 17:18:36 -0500

Announcing the creation of the Wheeldon - Wheelton (etc.) Family History
Website!

The surname is found around the world today, but its origin appears to be
in Cheshire, England. A large "pocket" of people with the surname settled
in the Cheshire/Derbyshire/Staffordshire border area known as "The Potteries."

Tell your friends and family who are researching any variation of the
surname that the site is located at
http://web.utk.edu/~kizzer/wheelton/

It's still very much in the skeleton stage, but I I've got several things
to add in the next few weeks. I also hope you'll help me add to it with
your information, family history, links, etc.

This thread: