ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 96951

From: "Richard N. Platt, Jr." <>
Subject: New Hubbard Genealogy-A Correction
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 00:04:07 +0000

A few days ago, as a favor to the author, I posted to this list an
announcement that a new Hubbard Genealogy 1594-1997 by Lois Hubbard
Anderson was soon to be published. I assumed, as the title of the book
was not specific, that this was about the descendants of George Hubbard
of Wethersfield, Milford, and Guilford, CT. I find that I was wrong. It
is, in fact, on the descendants of William Hubbard of Ipswich, MA.
Bryan Anderson tells me that he is getting many calls from people
thinking that the book is about George Hubbard. This was my error, and
I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.

To repeat, correctly now: send orders for the William Hubbard of
Ipswich, MA book to Bryan Anderson, 278 Jones Hill Rd., West Haven, CT
06516.

Richard Platt
Richard N. Platt, Jr.
132 Platt Lane
Milford, CT 06460-2054
(203) 878-6094

(permanent alias)
Obviously, there were no lifeguards in my gene pool.

This thread: