ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1998-10 > 96983

From: "James R. Baker, Jr." <>
Subject: 3 Baker Lines?
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 11:59:49 -0600

Pardon the duplicate postings, but many people are on only one list.
The following seems to be a merger between three BAKER
families in Callaway Co. MO. Anyone researching them?
I'm interested in the name Reece Baker, supposedly a cousin
(maybe 2nd or 3rd?) to Daniel (Break) Baker, s/o Andrew.
I know some of the ancestry of Thomas. How about the ancestry
of Samuel, Sr. and James Reece Baker ?
Jim

1. THOMAS BAKER (BAKER Line one) was born June 05, 1769, and died
1840 in Fulton, Missouri. He
married RACHEL MILLER 1794 in Millersburg, Bourbon County, Kentucky.

Child of THOMAS BAKER and RACHEL MILLER :

2.SALLIE BAKER, b. January 1811.

Generation No. 2

2. SALLIE BAKER was born January 1811. She married SAMUEL (SR.)
BAKER (BAKER Line two).

Child of SALLIE BAKER and SAMUEL BAKER:

3..DR. SAMUEL (JR.) BAKER.

Generation No. 3

3. DR. SAMUEL (JR.) BAKER. He married LIDE BAKER, daughter of JAMES
REECE BAKER and MARGARET
BLACKENBURG (James & Margaret m. 27 Oct. 1842 in Callaway Co. MO)
(BAKER Line three).

Children of DR. BAKER and LIDE BAKER are:
i.MARGARET BAKER.
ii.SALLIE BAKER, m. UNKNOWN MCCUNE.
iii.LEONA BAKER, m. HENRY BOWMAN.
iv.REECE BAKER.
v.ANNIE BAKER.
vi.IRWIN BAKER.
vii.LLEWLYN BAKER.

--
*** Jim Baker ****
BAKER in Pendleton & Campbell Counties, KY, Shelby Co.,IN, Page Co.,IA ,

This thread: