ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-03 > 106994

From: "Elizabeth G. Cox" <>
Subject: MURRAY, LYNCH, LONG, EVANS, DAISEY - RE: JOSEPH G. MURRAY & NANCY J. LYNCH, BALTIMORE HUNDRED, SUSSEX COUNTY, STATE OF DELAWARE
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:39:53 -0500

Hi Everyone,
A lovely lady from Delaware has been helping me with my search for Joseph
G. Murray of Baltimore Hundred, Sussex County in the State of Delaware m. to
Nancy J. Lynch. Due to her generous efforts she found Joseph and Nancy's
graves. They weren't buried in the Roxana Cemetery in Frankford that I was
told they were buried instead they were both buried at a small cemetery
named the L. Evans Cemetery located somewhere south of Roxana. She found
them in the Tatnall tombstone records for the state of Delaware which lists
20/25 people buried there. Joseph Murray was born April 5, 1840 died March
27, 1988 Nancy Murray (Lynch) w/o Joseph was born July 28, 1835 died March
18, 1911. The dates of Nancy's date of b. and d. are correct as my Great
Grandfathers genealogy information and census information for Baltimore
Hundred, Sussex County, Delaware.
My deepest gratitude to Margaret who's generous acts of kindness ended a 26
year search for my Great Grandfather. My deepest gratitude goes to Cindy
Bennet for her research and cemetery visits that she made for me. Many
thanks to all who responded to the numerous postings I have on the www with
information and encouragement that kept me going when I was frustrated. Now
the search continues for his parents.
Liz

This thread: