ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108310

From: **Cindy Johnson** <>
Subject: FWD: May be you can help me to find relatives in USA;PederJonsen(Viggen),my grandfathers brother?
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 17:35:40 -0600

This man is hoping someone can give him a helping hand this Easter weekend. Can anyone
help him out? ~~~~~PLEASE REPLY TO HIM DIRECTLY.~~~~~~~

--
Cindy Johnson :0)

NEW SITE! American Local History Network - Wisconsin
A compilation of Historical & Genealogical Information
http://www.usgennet.org/~alhnwius/WI_index.html

My Wisconsin Family History Page
http://www.ameritech.net/users/cindyjohnson1/Family_history.htm

This thread: