ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108434

Subject: JOHNSON
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 17:30:00 EDT

Looking for someone in the Chicago, Illinois area that can look up an
obituary in a Chicago newspaper. FRANK EDWARD JOHNSON, b. March 17, 1862 in
Sweden. He died June 3, 1915 and was buried June 6, 1915, in Oakwoods
Cemetery, Chicago, so obituary would be between those dates. He lived at
1166 E. 55th St. in Chicago at the time. I obtained a copy of the death
notice, but it has very little information and I need to know who it shows as
Thank you in advance for any help. I have Volume 1 thought 22 of the
Familytree CD's and would be happy to provide information to others.
Joyce Johnson

This thread: