ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108493

From: "smschlack" <>
Subject: Reunions: Gen-related Activities? Menus?
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:43:19 -0400

Hi everyone,
Summer's coming, isn't it exciting?! I would like some ideas on how to make
learning about our family history fun for everyone at our reunion--the
young, the old, the disinterested.

I was thinking about asking each family unit to bring biographical
information about themselves and awarding prizes for the best, funniest,
most complete, etc. I was wondering about a contest between family units to
guess their relationship (i.e. second cousin, twice removed) or to name the
most surnames. Anyone have any other ideas in this vein?

Also, I would be thrilled to receive crowd-pleasing menus
for 25 or more (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Thanks, everyone for your help.
Moravian Church Genealogy Links

This thread: