ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108520

From: Donalee V Collier <>
Subject: Thomas John Brannan
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 21:15:18 -0400

I'm trying to find descendants of my Great Great Grandfathers children. My
gg grandfather is Thomas John Branna b 1813 probably in Clark or Union Co,
OH. He married Electa Phelps in 1842 in Union Co, OH. They were living in
Rock Run, Stephenson Co, ILL in 1860. Their children are Leroy b 1843 ,
William H b 1845, Hanna Jane b 1847, John C b 1848, Sarah A b 1850, Joseph
B 1854, Emily b 1856, Thomas O. b 1858, and Lucy b 1863, all born in
Illinois. They later went to Overbrook, KS to live. Thomas and Electa are
buried in Overbrook. I know Emily was living in Kansas, and would really
love to find some family member searching this family.

Donna

This thread: