ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108593

Subject: Jackson of Bedford County, Virginia Message #15,Digest vol 99 #260
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:30:53 EDT

Looking for any tie-in data relating to the families of
JOSEPH and ANN (JARVIS) JACKSON of Bedford County Virginia.
Joseph was born around 1705. There were three sons, JARVIS,
JOHN and JOSEPH.

Is the actual surname JACKSON for Joseph and JARVIS for Ann? I take it that
the names Jarvis, John and Joseph are actually first names even though they
are all in caps? I am researching William JARVIS who we think was born in
Virginia in 1775 and married a Mary "Polly" HALE, born Virginia (we think) in
1786. They were married in Madison CO. KY

Priscilla Kruger Mowinkel (Dallas by way of Nebraska)

This thread: