ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108596

From: "joel ernesti" <>
Subject: Passanger list Frederick Nitz 1861
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 18:27:45 PDT

Need info on Frederick Nitz who emigrated from Germany to the U.S. in
1861. At this time I cannot get to a library that might have
passanger list info. Frederick was born 26 Jan 1822. With him were
his wife Frederike, daughter Wilhemina, and son Charles. Frederike
was born 19 Jan 1821 and Charles on 5 June 1857. They supposedly land
in New York around July of 1861. They were from Brandenburg province,
possibly the Uckermark. I would especially like to know the town they
came from. I would really appreciate and info or help anyone can
give. Thanks.

This thread: