ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108612

From: Sue Moore <>
Subject: Leicht
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 11:28:44 -0700

I need a lookup. I have a Jack Leicht (born Gideon Leicht) he was born
in the USA in 1892. He married Pauline who was born Nov 29. 1894 and
died at the age of 92 in Edmonton. They had two sons: Bill and Theodore
Kenneth Leicht(born Oct 1, 1920 died fall 1997). Jack had a brother
David D. Leicht who married Johanna. They had a son David Jr.(no
children?). Jack died Feb 1957 in Edmonton but was cremated. No
Cemetary records. What I need is the place of birth, descendants,
told the rest. I need to document it. Please Help!
Thankyou!
Sue

This thread: