ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108797

From: (Al & Vicki Stokes)
Subject: help request-Seattle,WA area
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 10:42:17 -0700

Could someone in the Seattle, WA area please do me a hugh favor? I will
gladly return the favor to help someone else to find info. that they need
from here in Spokane, WA.

I need someone who would be willing to go to the University of Washington to
look up some info. from their engineering (patent) library. I am trying to
find one of my husbands relatives who was an inventor and the library there
should have the information that I need.

If anyone is able to do this, please email me privately and I will give you
what info. I have about both the library and our ancestor.

Great Thanks in advance,
Vicki Stokes

This thread: