ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108905

Subject: Amasiah (spelling may vary) Armstrong & Lally Maria & Lyman
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:38:09 EDT

I am trying to hook the Armstong and Lathrop branch of my family: 1850 census
for Norwich Ct found my Denison LATHROP mar. to Lydia Ann (ARMSTRONG) listed
in same household with:
ARMSTRONG Amasiah (hard to read spelling) age 66; Lally Maria age 58;
Charlotte age 25; M. age 17; F. age 25; LATHROP Denison 21; Lydia Ann age 20;
ARMSTRONG Lyman age 19.
Does anyone know this family (Lathrop or Armstrong) ?? Need as much info as
possible this is my "brick wall." I have no ancestral info on my LATHROP line
and not sure who Lydia ARMSTRONG's parents are.
I can be reached at Thanks for your time, Audrey

This thread: