ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108936

Subject: Napoleon Moore-Obit and family
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 01:28:05 EDT

For some time I have been trying to find the descendants of Napoleon and
Elsie Allen Moore. Napoleon died, 8 Mar 1933, in Valley City, OH. He was
buried in Cave Hill Cemetery in Louisville, where his son, brother and mother
are buried. At the time of his death, his wife and several children were
still living. His children were named Amanda, Hattie, Estelle, Napoleon, Jr.,
and Margaret. Would like to have a copy of his obituary and or some info on
his descendants. I presume they were married and lived in the Cleveland, OH
area. Would appreciate any help. BB

This thread: