ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108974

From: Mark Anthony Jenkins <>
Subject: Moten Surname Research
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:57:32 -0700 (PDT)

My name is Mark Anthony Jenkins and I travel the country as a
motivational speaker and trainer talking on subjects ranging from goal
setting to knowing your ancestral history. Well I met a genealogist
one day in my travels who searched my history and found that my
great-great grandfather was the Rev. D.S. Moten a.k.a. Rev. David
Sherman Moten who attended and graduated from Wilberforce between the
years of 1880??? and 1920???. I am not to sure of the years but I
request any info you might have on him. I found out that you might
have a graduation picture of him with his class (which I will do
anything to get a copy of). If it is not to much to ask I will also
like to recieve a copy of his grades, activities and religious
activities at Wilberforce University. Whatever it takes to get this
information I will do you just have to tell me what to do to get it. I
look forward to all responses.
Seeking your assistance,
Mark Anthony Jenkins

===