ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 108982

Subject: GIESUEBEL
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:09:58 EDT

This strange name was the maiden name of my Grandmother, Maria Herberth, nee
Giesuebel. She was born in Wurttemburg, Germany on Jan. 30, 1850 and died in
Cincinnati, Ohio on April 16, 1896. I have been unable to find any
information on the Giesuebel name, I wonder if anyone out there could help
me. All I know about my Grandmother, other than above, is: She died in the
arms of my mom who was six years old at the time. Mom said they were
preparing to go to Mass on this Easter Sunday when her mom gaspedm they were
on her bed, mom put her arms arounder her to ask "what's the matter, Mom"
when she died. My mom died in 1985, before I became interested in Genealogy,
please help if you can.
Ed Schott (

This thread: