ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 109325

From: Karen Tolman <>
Subject: JANSEN, Esse 1806-1889
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:15:34 -0600

Hello there,

I am looking for information on my gggg-grandfather's parents. My
gggg-grandfather was Esse JANSEN b.11 Apr 1806 in Vriesendeen, Holland,
d. 24 Jan 1889 in Apeldoorn, Holland. He married Cornelia KERSTENBERG
(mar. 1 Nov 1843) her dates are b. 6 Oct 1814 in Woudenberg, Holland, d.
27 Feb 1892 in Apeldoorn Holland. They had five children; Egbertus
Johannas JANSEN, Elizabet (Betze) JANSEN, Bernadina Cornelia (Dientje)
JANSEN, Hendrick William (Hein) JANSEN, Johannes Egbertus JANSEN. For
some reason I seem to hit a brick wall when I get to Esse's parents. If
anyone has any information leading into the JANSEN line or have
suggestions where I should next search please drop me a note. Thank you
for your help.

Karen in Idaho

This thread: