ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 109327

From: (Marg LaMadeleine)
Subject: Fwd: Update
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:31:20 -0400 (EDT)

--WebTV-Mail-1698848373-261

Just wanted you all to see how rewarding volunteering for once a month
lookups in your area can be. Try it at Random Acts of Genealogical
Kindness.

Home Page
http://home.talkcity.com/GardenWay/exbanker/index.html

RandomActs of Genealogical Kindness Volunteer
http://www.rootsweb.com/~tnraogk/connecti.htm

--WebTV-Mail-1698848373-261