ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 109390

Subject: William Stark Kelly Ireland to North Carolina
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:20:17 EDT

Hello:
If anyone has a William Stark Kelly in their ancesters would you please help
me. He was born March 17, 1738/39 in Ireland. He married about 1770 in Wake ,
North Carolina. He died December 13,1824 in Pelhem , Franklin County , Tn. He
married
Mary Francis Durham, daughter of William Durham and Margaret Coleough. I do
not know where he was in Ireland and have been unable to find the ship he
came over on.
Where would the ship land if going to North Carolina. Thank you for all the
help you have been and thank you for helping me again.

Mary

This thread: