ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 109797

From: Michelle M Leighton <>
Subject: Stewart/Tauscher MD & PA
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 18:14:00 -0600

HI,
I am brand new to this list and almost as new to Genealogy. I am
hoping that someone will have a connection to the following. My great
grand father Lawrence William Stewart b. 31 Dec. 1902 in Hagertown MD
married Elizabeth Agnus Tauscher 28 Jul. 1924 in Elkton MD Elizabeth was
born 7 Jul 1903 in Germany. she died 15 Oct 1929 in Norristown PA. Thay
had one child, (my Grandmother) Lorraine Elizabeth (Bollinger) Lawrence
remarried a woman Hazel Stanley Bell. He died 8 Jan 1985 in Florida.
Lawrence's parents were William Stewart,and Effie Leah Ritchie. That is
all the information I have on them.
Elizabeth's parents were Anna Maria Hausweiler b 27 Feb 1885 in Germany
d. 13 Feb 1977 in Del Ray Beach Florida and Ernest Tauscher b.Germany
Anna Maria left Germany without her husband and came to america with a
man named Fritz Hoffman. She took his last name but it is believed they
never married and that she never divorced her husband.
Any help with any of these lines would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for
being so long winded.
Thanks
Michelle M Leighton

This thread: