ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-04 > 109814

Subject: Skinner--Skinner, Lorenzo, Jeremiah, Manuel,
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 05:07:23 EDT

Hi Everyone I am still looking for those pesky cousins that are hiding in the
back room or the North forty. If you have any of these names and areas that
one of my family members are located then we need to talk?
Skinner, Kirby, Hook, Copeland, Isaac, Eads, Roach, Hunt, Pritchett, Reed,
Redman, and many many others. In the areas of Virginia, North Carolina, South
Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma. Arkansas,
Texas. Tall order for a lot of folks, so if you fit the bill would you
please hurry up?? I need you cousin, to fill in that blank spot on the family
tree.

This thread: