ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-05 > 109878

From: Keith Armitage <>
Subject: Reynolds Conn. > NY, Five sisters
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 08:18:13 -0700

I'm hoping another Reynolds researcher can help me learn more about my
REYNOLDS line. Here's what I know:

Clark Rogers REYNOLDS
Clark and Almira first appear in the 1840 Genesee Co. NY census, but not
in the later ones for the county.
b. 4 MAR 1804, Connecticut
d. 4 OCT 1879
m. Almira PERSONS (Maybe PARSONS)
b. 4 NOV 1812, Connecticut
d. 6 OCT 1897
I wish I knew where they were buried...I think it's somewhere in the
Finger Lakes or Western areas of NY. Too big of an area to cover with
out more information.

Children
Mary P. REYNOLDS
Mary was the oldest of five girls, one brother Addison died at age 2
b. 15 NOV 1833, Sheldon, near Attica NY on a farm, Wyoming Co. NY
Married John B. ARMITAGE, they met at the Seminary in Lima, NY
d. 7 MAR 1903, Seneca Falls, Seneca county, NY
buried Millers Corners Cemetery, Ionia, Ontario Co., NY
Mary is my gggrandmother, so see her descendants go to my webpage
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/9389 Then follow the Armitage
John B. Armitage links

Martha G. REYNOLDS
b.15 NOV 1835
Never married.

Amanda E. (Minnie) REYNOLDS
b. 8 MAY 1840

Addison G. REYNOLDS
b. 30 NOV 1842
d. 1844?

Almira P. REYNOLDS

Etta L. REYNOLDS
b. 7 FEB 1852
Never married.

I'm seeking anything I can learn about this family.

Thank you!

Keith Armitage

ICQ#3063476

This thread: