ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-08 > 115606

From: (matthew Creasman)
Subject: SURNAMES
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 16:29:05 -0400 (EDT)

I THOUGHT I WOULD SEND A SURNAME LIST MAYBE SOMEONE IS LOOKING FOR THE
SAME NAME AS ME AND MAYBE WE COULD HELP EACH OTHER

Coley,Johnson,Craven,Boutwell,Crow,
Okke,Mattson,Tingen,Robinson,Boswell,
Duncan,Leneave,Slaughter,Yarbrough, Clark,Wilbrn,Morris,Morrison,Hicks,
Oakley,Gordon,Huff,Ford,Denny,Kinton,
Brooks,Landis,Aiken,O'Neal,Cannaday,
Brinkley,O'Brian,O'Bryant,Clayton,Hall,
Jacob,Pittard,Breeen,Childress,Woodlief,
Gray,Lamb,Cleaver,Richardson,Wilson,
Greddings,Umstead,Nall,Fletcher,Collier,
Street,Sessoms,Ennis,Morales,Norman,
Gunter,Evens,Pitman,Williams,Gilman,
Wilkerson,Edwards,Bartley,Hecht,Crisp,
Fonville,Tellekson,Sams,Burnett,Barker,
Loo,Krupchak,Dobson,Ross,Mills,Ribaudo,
Burcher,Flusche,Greedis,Geffen,Collins,
Peterson,Morton,Steenson,Philips,Elliot,
Hardy,Gurganus,reman,Wise,Lewis, Young,de Grouchey,Shearin,Mitchell,
Overman,Davis,Crawford,Arrington,Losey
Franklin,McCoy,Chamberlian,Chandler,
Walker,King,Satterfield,Barton,Stewart.

these names are from many different states. this is mostley from my
great-great grandmothers side. but its all i have for now. would love to
hear from anyone researching any of these names. Judi

love tennessee

This thread: