ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-08 > 117500

Subject: POLISH ANCESTRY
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 06:59:52 EDT

If anyone has access to records of ancesters from POLAND or LITHUANIA I
would appreciate them looking for the following family names POCEPOWICH
(PACEPAVICZ), YANUSAS, GINKVINOS, or BUTRYM. Or if you can tell me how I can
find information about my grandfather who I know was born in WARSAW,POLAND or
my grandmother who was born in LITHUANIA. The three sisters MRS. GINKVINOS
POCEPWICH (could be spelled the Polish way), MRS. YANUSAS
AND MRS BUTRYM came to the US in April or May of 1910. I would apprecaite
passenger list information or any other information you could help me to
find.

This thread: