ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 1999-08 > 117524

From: "Mary Strovink Daukas" <>
Subject: List of Canaan NH Cemeteries & Historical Society Add
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 13:37:58 -0800

I had difficulty locating these cemeteries on the web so I wrote to
the Canaan City Clerk. They promptly returned this information to me
and I am posting it for everyone to share:

List of Cemeteries in Canaan, NH
from City Clerk 8.29.99

Historical Society

James Crowell
RR1 Box 88
Canaan, NH 03741

Cemetery Trustee

Judith Ireton
PO Box 418
Canaan NH 03741

Cemetery Sexton

David Heath
RR2Box 953D
Canaan, NH 03741

Map 11Atwell - Jones Cemetery - off Cider Mill road

Map 12NBirch Corner Cemetery - Jerusalem Road

Map 9Canaan Street Cemetery - Canaan Street ( 2nd cemetery )

Map 7NCobble hill Cemetery - off South Road

Map 3SSawyer Hill Cemetery - sawyer Hill Road

Map 7SSchofield Cemetery - Ibey Road

Map 10SSt. Mary's Cemetery - Clark Hill Road

Map 17NWells Cemetery - Canaan Street Road ( 1st cemetery )

Map 7NWest Canaan Cemetery - south Road

Map 4NWest Farms Cemetery - West Farms Road

This thread: