ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-01 > 126069

From: "cadoyle" <>
Subject: ROOTS WORLD CONNECT
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:32:17 -0600

If you have not put your family tree on roots world connect, I would
certainly recommend doing so. I was told that another cousin of mine had so
many emails that it was unbelievable but not until I also put mine on could
I believe just how many new cousins have come forth with names that are on
my tree. Hurrah for roots-l doing this., we will all prosper from this web
page.
researching HARP, ALLISON, BLOODWORTH, DUGGAN, RICHMOND,. GRAY,HATHAWAY,
CHANNELL, HORNBECK, CURRENCE, WILLIAMS, LAWSON,TIMBERLAKE, ETC. carline
harp doyle
my web page is located at:
http://members.tripod.com/~CarlineHarpDoyle/

This thread: