ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-02 > 128227

From: Karen R Lynch <>
Subject: McDONALD and DURBIN search
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 06:08:09 -0800

I am researching my MCDONALD family roots. What I have at this point is
that Fred
McDonald and Ruth DURBIN began their family in Sefton, IL between 1905
and 1913.
Their children were Lawrence, Clarence, Alice and Bonnie.

Lawrence McDONALD moved to Champaign, IL and ran a gambling house there.
If anyone has additional information on that I would appreciate it.

I have found a record that in 1900 there was a MCDONALD family of William
and
Sarah with the children: Fred, Walter, Maude and Tammy. This is my
gggrandfather and mother. Apparently William McDonald's father came from
Ireland. This is as far as I have gotten so far.

Any additional information would be helpful.

I do not have death information on anyone so far and would appreciate
anything.

Thank you,

Karen Lynch

This thread: