ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-03 > 128879

From: Henry Anderson <>
Subject: SEEK VAN WALRAVEN BOOK
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 07:53:19 -0600

I have found a reference to a VAN WALRAVEN family history, available at
the Church of Latter Day Saints Library in Salt Lake City. It is in
text only and unavailable for loan.

As I am unlikely to visit there anytime soon, can anyone suggest another
library which might include it among its holdings, or how I might search
for it?

The book is “History of the van Walraven family from Rotterdam, South
Holland, the Netherlands” (Geschiedenis van het Rotterdamse geslacht van
Walraven), 1987, printed in Dutch, by T. Van der Loos and B. van
Walraven. The LDS call number is 929.2492 W167L. Thank you.

This thread: